Hiring the top talent from a diverse pool is important to all employers. Below are career development resources geared to communities of color. Come to the Career Development Office for more resources and for help as you plan for your career.
- DiversityInc – bringing education and clarity to the business benefits of diversity
- IMDiversity.com – providing access to equal opportunity employers committed to workplace diversity
- Diversity.com – the nation´s leading online service for diversity recruitment and career development
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) – a national non-profit working to develop the next generation of African American, Hispanic and Native American leaders in major corporations, non-profits and entrepreneurial ventures.
- The Partnership, Inc. – the region’s premier experts on talent management solutions for professionals of color
- Workplace Diversity.com – the preeminent job search web site for corporate recruiters who are seeking experienced diverse talent
- nemnet.com (National Employment Minority Network) – a national resource organization committed to assisting schools and organizations in the identification and recruitment of students and professionals of color
- The Memo – Preparing women of color for their seat at the table
- The Black Collegian – targeted to African-American students and other students of color seeking information on careers, jobs, internships, graduate school, study abroad programs, and more.
- US Black Engineer and Information Technology Magazine – provides news and information about black engineering, technology, entrepreneurs, education, and more
- IHispano.com – the leading career site for Hispanic and bilingual professionals
- Saludos.com – specializes in joining hispanic bilingual professional with companies looking for diversity in the workplace.
- Hispanic Engineer & Information Technology Online – provides news and information about hispanic engineering, technology, education, and more
- Asianlife.com – a worldwide Pan-Asian online community, with Asian America at its core, where Asian professionals can cultivate careers and connect with people across the globe.
- Asian American Net – links to organizations serving Asian-Americans’ interests related to career, networking, community, legal, and cultural activities.
- Native American Employment Opportunity Resources – career and education information for the Native American community
- Tribal College – Career Development Resources for Native Americans
- National College of American Indians – Job opportunities submitted by employers that are American Indian, Native Hawaiian or Alaska Native businesses, governments, or organizations. The list also includes opportunities submitted by businesses, governments, or organizations seeking Native American applicants.