Fall 2021 Policy
- Campus visitors must be fully vaccinated.
- All visitors should assess their health before a visit and refrain from coming to CGU if they do not feel well or exhibit any cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms.
- All visitors must check-in at the Office of Admissions and Visitor Information to complete a visitor registration form and receive a visitor badge.
- Check-in is required each day a visitor is on campus.
- Visitors must adhere to CGU policies, such as wearing a mask while indoors.
Request to Visit Campus Process
- All visitors to campus, must complete a Campus Visitor Registration Form, preferably at least 24 hours in advance of planned visit.
- Upon arrival to campus, all visitors must check in at the Office of Admission & Visitor Information (121 E 10th St.) and complete the following:
- Complete the Campus Visitor Registration Form (if not completed in advance)
- Show photo ID and proof of Covid-19 vaccination (digital or hard copy acceptable)
- Receive a daily Visitor badge, which will include date of visit and visitor’s name.
Staff in the Office of Admissions and Visitor Information will verify that the name on their government-issued ID matches that on their vaccination card before providing the visitor badge. They will then direct the visitor to the appropriate campus office for the purpose of their visit.
Visitors are encouraged to complete the Campus Visitor Registration Form in advance. The direct URL for the form is https://arsl.at/pl91z5Pl.
Visits outside of standard business hours
Visitors who request to visit campus outside of regular business hours (M-F 8:30am-5:00 pm) must complete the Campus Visitor Registration Form in advance of their visit. If their visit is approved, they will not be required to check in upon campus arrival and will not be issued a Visitor badge. However, while on campus they must keep a copy of the approval available (digital or hardcopy) and have ID and proof of vaccination available at request.