If you are planning to apply for a student visa (F-1), you will need a Form I-20 document from CGU. CGU’s International Services staff will assist you with processing the required I-20 after you have been admitted to a degree program at CGU. The requirements for obtaining an I-20 are listed below:


Visa Application

After you receive your I-20 and pay the SEVIS I-901 fee, you may apply for your visa at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in your home country. You should allow at least one to two months for this process. For more information about this process, click on the links below:

  • Study in the States: Your Guide to Studying in the States (link)
  • Visa Application and Fees (link)
  • Visa Wait Times (link)
  • List of US Embassies, Consulates and Diplomatic Missions (link)
  • SEVIS I-901 Fee (link)