November 9, 2021

Veterans Thank You Wall

CGU Community Messages

Thank you so much for your service, dedication to our nation, and your selflessness. You are each heroes and your choice to serve is much appreciated. Thank you.

-Sharan Kohli, CGU Staff Member

To our men and women in uniform, past, present and future, God Bless You and Thank you for your service.

-Rosie Ruiz, Senior Financial Aid Counselor, CGU

❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙 ❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙 ❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙 Thank you for your service, protecting our freedom!!! You are seen and appreciated. ❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙 ❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙 ❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙

-Lesli White

I celebrate and honor Veterans for their patriotism, love of country, and willingness to serve and sacrifice for our freedom and safety. The Claremont Graduate University community of students, staff, and faculty includes Veterans from the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and National Guard.

Thank you Veterans, for your service to our country.

-Dean Carter

CGU student veterans, and all veterans, deserve the highest recognition and our deepest gratitude.

-Mary Jo Gruca, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations

Honoring All Veterans. Thank you for your service and sacrifices. Forever grateful!

-Mary Jo Carzoo, (staff) The Drucker School

Thank you to our CGU veterans – for your sacrifices, for putting others above yourselves, and for your leadership in pursuing challenges that most of us will never encounter.

-Heather Case, Student Life, Diversity & Leadership

Happy Veterans Day to my Papo, great Uncles, and to my Shero, my Mom, who is still active duty #20+years! #ArmyStrong Veterans Day serves a special place in my heart and I honor our past and present service members. I idolize my family for their strength, bravery, and service to this country. As a single mother, my Mom has made more sacrifices for me than anyone else and I am proud to be her daughter. I admire her selflessness, drive, and resiliency as a woman graduating from high school to go on and pursue a career in the armed forces – a male-dominated field with hierarchical structures. Sending virtual love to all of those who serve or have served! Your service will never be forgotten. Thank you. – An Army Brat

-Deja Darrington | MBA Candidate at Drucker School of Management | Communications and Events Specialist, School of Arts and Humanities

Leadership is about services. Your services; your hard-work, your dedication and commitments shall forever be recognised. You are great leaders.

-Douglas Adu-Fokuo

To all of our veterans and their families, I thank you for your courage, your dedication, and your sacrifice to protect us and keep us safe. I will never forget you.

-Gizel Avina, Advancement

I want to thank all of our veterans and active service members for your service to this great country and each of us. What you do on a daily basis to protect our freedoms is simply inspirational and so very critical to our democracy. Thank you!

-David Sprott, Dean, Drucker School of Management

Categories

Share