We are your partners in career planning. We can help you prepare for whatever career path you desire.
We can help you:
- Develop your professional identity
- Identify your skills and skill gaps
- Develop clear plans with measurable goals to fill those gaps
- Successfully launch/advance your career
- Job/internship search strategies
- Resume/CV/ cover letter development-revision
- Interview preparation and practice
- Salary negotiation
- Career Road Map
- Faculty Career Road Map
- MA/MS/PhD timelines
- See more in the resources section of Handshake
- Schedule an appointment
- Find postings for on-campus jobs
- Find and RSVP for in person and online events
- Find part/full-time positions
- Find internships
- View the continually updated list of employers
- Find professional development resources
- Upload your resume, cover letter, etc. to apply for jobs/internships
- Find on-campus interview opportunities
- Find events, fairs, workshops at all of the Claremont Colleges
Please complete your profile and your career interests.
If you have any issues, please email email@example.com we’re here to help.
*Some opportunities posted in Handshake are only open to certain degree programs or undergraduates. Read job and internship postings carefully. Apply only to those positions for which you are qualified.
You must regularly check the system for submission and sign-up deadlines, as well as to schedule your interviews. Reminders will not be given to you from Career Development. Note that most on campus interviews for positions posted in Handshake will take place at one of the undergraduate Claremont Colleges, NOT CGU.
By entering The Claremont Colleges Online Recruiting System, Handshake, you agree to adhere to the Rules, Regulations and Policies of the Claremont Colleges (such as cancelling interview appointments, event RSVPs, etc…with at least 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled time of the event). Please respect the rules, regulations and/or policies for job and internship campus recruiting at The Claremont Colleges.