Welcome to the CDO, your partner in mapping your future
We look forward to working with you as you plan for your future. We can help you discover and/or refine your career vision, develop a career planning timeline, prepare for interviews and salary negotiation in addition to helping you craft strong application documents. Schedule an appointment with us through Handshake. And remember, It’s never too soon to begin planning your career!!
Student Centered. Student’s come first. We build our programing and office dynamics to focus on the needs of the students. We develop and execute student centered programs and focus on what is best for our students.
Collaboration & Strategic Relationships. Nothing is done in isolation, especially one’s career. Our office focuses on building strategic relationships on and off campus to provide connections and support for students beyond CGU.
Education. We value education both in how we develop and execute our program and in our students. We recognize our students are highly educated and look for opportunities and connections that value education.
- Students should begin their career journey during their first semester at CGU.
- Career planning is an ambiguous, nonlinear process.
- Career planning requires a strong support system. Relationships are a powerful resource students must develop and nurture
- Students are the creators of their individualized career paths. Knowledge and self-determination are essential to successful career planning.
- Career planning is hard, deep work and a lifelong endeavor.
Summer 2020 hours
M 8:30-7:00, T 8:30-7:00, W 8:30-7:00, TH 8:30-7:00, F 8:30-7:00