Your mental, emotional, and physical health are important throughout the entire year.
We encourage our community members to empower one another, stand up for what is right, and use these resources as a first step in dealing with serious issues.
Download the contact card into your phone using any of the following options:
- Text “Claremontsafety” to 444999
- Visit https://www.keynect.us/user/CLAREMONTSAFETY
- Place your camera over the QR code below and follow the link
Once downloaded and saved, you can access the resources in your contacts under “CGU Safety Resource Card.”
- Download the free app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once you have downloaded, select your university’s name.
- Fill out all fields under the user profile, and add emergency contacts
- Add at least three emergency contacts. They should be close friends or family who are in a position to help
- Allow “Push Notifications” to be enabled in your “settings.” The campus department will also send alerts through SMS, email, and push notifications
- Turn location services on. Police rely on GPS data to better serve and protect you. When you report an incident or make a call, police will know exactly where you area making a report from so they can respond quickly and accordingly.