The Dean of Students serves as the primary student advocate and liaison to the CGU Administration, overseeing the Office of Student Life, Diversity and Leadership. The Dean of Students provides support, fosters campus leadership, and enhances the co-curricular experience of the student community.
The Dean of Students also serves as the primary contact for student crisis, the Title IX coordinator, and is responsible for the development, compliance, communication, and education of the campus community on policies and procedures affecting student life, including the code of conduct.
7C.Health is a convenient way for The Claremont Colleges students to receive free medical and mental health support, 24/7. All you need is an internet connection to get started with 7C Health. Get connected and talk about anything from school stress to relationships. 7C.Health travels with you no matter where you are. Get the medical and mental health support that you need anytime, anywhere. Full-time or part-time TCC students have access to free, no-cost telehealth through 7C Health.
- Basic Code of Conduct
- Campus Safety Report/Clery Act
- Consensual Relationships with Students
- Interim-Usage and Management of CGU Social Media Sites
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Property Loss
- Return to Campus Guidelines
- The Claremont Colleges Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy
- Student Files: Privacy and Access
- Student Grievance Procedure
- Use of CGU Logo and Graphic Style
- Video Conferencing Policy and Guidelines for Remote Teaching and Learning