Information Regarding the International Travel Assistance Program With AIG Travel Guard
The program is available to all CGU faculty, staff and students while traveling on behalf of the institution as well as incidental leisure travel up to 15 days before or after the scheduled travel for the college. The AIG policy also provides coverage for dependents and guests while participating in a college sponsored program.
The AIG program provides travel assistance services along with the following insurance benefits:
- Accidental Death – $25K
- Accidental Dismemberment/Paralysis-according to schedule
- Emergency Medical Evacuation – $100K
- Medical Expense (Excess) – $50K- $100 plan deductible **no exclusion for mental health
- Security Evacuation – $100K
- Repatriation of Remains – $50K
- Quarantine Daily Benefit – $100, Max Benefit $1K
Below is the brochure with an outline of benefits along with the insurance card.