The 2022 Competition
The Big Pitch 2022 happened on Friday, November 18th from 10 – 11 a.m. with six outstanding competitors. Congratulations to our winners and finalists!
Download a copy of the 2022 Program HERE.
If you missed the event, here is the recording:
First Place & Audience’s Choice Winner
- Arline Votruba, Cultural Studies, “Cultural Factors Influencing the Delayed Diagnosis of Endometriosis”
- Shine Kim, Education, “Reframing Academic Victimization in PhD Programs: Student and Faculty Perceptions of Power“
- Jaymes Paolo Rombaoa, Psychology, “Regulating Emotions Benefits Well-Being, and Other People Matter: A Study of First-Year College Students’ Daily Life During COVID-19“
- Michelle Blaya-Burgo, Psychology, “Hope 101: How can offering belonging prevent extremist violence?”
- Lori Denning, Religion, “Hebrew Literary Forms in the Book of Mormon: Understanding New Emerging Scripture“
- Mayeen Quader, Education, “Whitekeeping America’s Teaching Force“