The 2021 Competition
The Big Pitch 2021 happened on Friday, November 19th from 12 – 1 p.m. It was a competitive final with six stellar presentations. Congratulations to our winners and finalists!
- 1st Place: Rebekah Call, Religion, “Ezer K’negdo: Neither Helpful Nor Sufficient” (PPT Slide)
- 2nd Place & Audience’s Choice: Tyler Shapland
- 3rd Place: Rocky Blessey-Bragg, Education, “Preparing Educators for Dimensions of Diversity in Times of Crisis” (PPT Slide)
- Finalist: David Kallemeyn, Information Systems & Technology, “Privacy & Technology” (PPT Slide)
- Finalist: Robert Marohn, Information Systems & Technology, “Data Analytic Capability Maturity Model for Small and Medium Enterprises” (PPT Slide)
- Finalist: Jessica Wong, Business, “Information Technology Business for Social Good” (PPT Slide)
If you missed the event, you can watch it on the Center for Writing & Rhetoric’s YouTube Channel.
Download a copy of the 2021 Program HERE.