EVALUATE YOUR EVENT
One of the final important responsibilities for your event is to conclude with an evaluation. Evaluation reviews of your event can help with future planning, changes and improvements.
Evaluations may be completed by people in attendance at the event, as well as the individuals who coordinated the event. By distributing evaluations to all involved, you will be able to collect a more precise and accurate assessment of your event.
We have provided generic evaluation forms which can be used, but it may be beneficial to create your own. In creating your own, you can target specifics of your event and assess whether objectives were met.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Should this event be repeated in the future?
- Were the objectives of the event met?
- What went well during the event?
- What can be improved upon?
- What ideas/suggestions do you have for future events
EVALUATIONS (WORD DOCS):
(Forms below can be personalized for your event)
- Planning Team Evaluation (word doc)
- Staff & Volunteers Evaluation (word doc)
- Attendee Evaluation (word doc)
FILLABLE EVALUATIONS (PDF DOCS):
- Planning Team Evaluation (fillable pdf)
- Staff & Volunteers Evaluation (fillable pdf)
- Attendee Evaluation (fillable pdf)
Please contact Jason Espinoza at email@example.com or Darlene Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or comments regarding information or materials presented on this portal. Thank you.