Here at CGU we are committed to providing a meaningful and engaging work experience for our employees. We want to ensure that we recognize the hard work and dedication our employees commit to our organization every day. The Flame Awards Program is a way for faculty and staff to show their appreciation for each other’s hard work. At CGU, we want our employees to know their dedication to excellence has not gone unnoticed. Through the Flame Awards Program, faculty and staff can nominate their co-workers to receive awards and gifts to show their appreciation. The Flame Awards Program is a way for CGU to let our employees know that we appreciate them. Without our amazing employees, we wouldn’t be able to accomplish our mission of educating the brightest students in our community. We hope through this program that our employees know how special they are to the University and its community.
Types of Awards
- This individual has shown excellence in their field and demonstrates the core values of CGU.
- This employee has shown not only a dedication to their work, but also integrity and helping others achieve their goals
- This person represents the best of us and goes above what is expected of them.
- When given a task, they manage to bring something extra to the project.
- They show care and passion for the work that they do.
- Just as embers are the foundation of a flame, customer service is the foundation of this University.
- This employee receives positive feedback from their customers and shows a high degree of professionalism.
- They always treat their customers with respect and really go above and beyond to take care of the needs of others.
- This employee introduces people to each other in a networking capacity and ignites a lasting connection.
- Shares the best ways to connect with people and is willing to make the introduction when appropriate.
- Show persistence by following up to make sure there was follow-through with the connection.
- Helps identify multiple approaches to a problem and helps with the strategic direction of CGU.
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity that inspires others.
- Is accountable, responsible, and demonstrates the core values of CGU.
- This employee shows a great deal of growth in their field.
- They have taken the lessons and skills from their managers and developed them to achieve maximum results.
- Just like a wildfire, this employee is big and bold and always leaves a lasting impression on whatever they touch.
- This employee seems to just always make the impossible happen, whenever it seems like a task or mission can’t be accomplished, this person always manages to find a way.
- They show innovation and skills that may be outside of the typical expectations.
- *Includes monetary gift*
- This individual really stands out from the rest of their peers.
- Their work ethic and overall personality catches the attention of others and really enhances the office overall.
- This is a team/office recognition award that can be given each semester. As an office, you can elect who you think has really stood out throughout the academic semester.
- *Includes monetary gift*