- Kronos Instructions for Students
- Kronos Instructions for Students (video)
- Kronos New Features zoom training
- Kronos Exempt Time Off Requests
- Kronos Mobile-Employee-Job-Aid
- Kronos Manager Guide
- Employee Guide for Mobile (Android)
- Employee Guide for Mobile (iPhone)
- Kronos Time Card Correction Form
- Kronos Training Students workers and Hourly Staff
- Kronos Training Supervisors and Approvers
- Downloading the Kronos Application
- Kronos request time off exempt employees
- Kronos request time off hourly employees
- Removing Approval from time cards
Payroll Manager and Benefits Coordinator
Senior Payroll Specialist for Monthly Faculty and Exempt Staff Payroll
Payroll Specialist for Bi-weekly Staff and Student Payroll
The Hiring Process:
To recruit a student for a campus job, please follow the below steps, if you have any questions regarding the hiring process, feel free to contact the Human Resources or Payroll department.
- Once a student receives an offer letter, the department should provide the student with a completed New Student Personnel Action Form (PAF) . Please make sure to fill out ALL boxes and sign.
- The student should go to the HR/Payroll department in person to fill out New Hire paperwork before student starts to work, the date on the I‐9 has to be the date the student brings all completed paperwork to payroll
See below the content of the New Hire Package:
- Student Personal Information
- Affirmative Action Form
- W4 Form (Federal tax form)
- DE4 (CA State tax form)
- I9‐ Must have documents from Acceptable Document list
Original acceptable documents that shows work eligibility in the US, please see attached list.
The date on the I‐9 has to be the date the student brings all completed paperwork to payroll.
All students will need a Social Security number, personal e‐mail (non CGU email) and emergency contact information
Jeremy Leswick, Mailroom Clerk
Harper Hall East (Basement)
160 E. 10th Street
Claremont, CA 91711
Phone: 909-621-8320 or 909-621-8554
Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
Purchase movie tickets in the mailroom (cash only please)
Regal / Edwards Cinemas: $9.00 each – no restrictions
AMC Theatres: $10.25 each – no restrictions
Safety Committee Mission
The committee will meet quarterly, with the goal of maintaining a safe working environment at CGU. Committee members will be the contact person for their building. They will have the responsibility of notifying the committee of any safety issues or concerns within their area, or any new ideas for enhancing safety on the campus. The joint efforts of the committee should not only be to spot current safety problems, but to also come up with new and innovative ways to enhance our work areas and the campus at large. The Information Technology department will play a large role in determining areas of safety concerns. Safety training is mandated by Senate Bill 198. CGU is responsible for sponsoring annual training classes. Topics are to be reviewed with Chauncey Jones, Environmental Health and Safety Specialist at CUC. Chair: Leslie Negritto. View The Claremont Colleges Safety Handbook.
Trip Reduction Incentive Program for Faculty and Staff
If you walk, bicycle, carpool or use public transit, and you are a benefits-based employee, you are eligible to participate.
- $2.00 per day of participation.
- CGU will pay up to $95.00 for a monthly Metrolink pass. Pass must be purchased directly by CGU to qualify.
- Carpool matching service: Call Human Resources, Ext. 72461, or 1-800-COMMUTE for areawide matches
- Reserved parking for carpool drivers
- Contact us for a carpool-parking permit
- Guaranteed ride home for carpool riders in emergency situations
- For all public transit information, call 1-800-COMMUTE
- For other information or a participation form, contact Dana Kaiser, Ext. 77866.