Christina Kolias

PhD, Claremont University (ENGL), 2025
MA, California State University, Fullerton (ENGL) 2020
BA, California State University, Fullerton (ENGL) 2018

I am humbled to be part of the GSC Core Team as we collaboratively work to serve all of you this year. Let’s carry the flame together!

Technical Writer & Constitutional Consultant

Hello CGU Community! My name is Christina Kolias. I am a first-year English Ph.D. student in the School of Arts and Humanities program. I am working towards an Early Modern Studies Concentration and obtaining a Women’s and Gender Studies Certificate.

I am honored to be serving all of you as the GSC Technical Writer & Constitutional Consultant for the 2020-2021 academic year. I am confident that my five years of professional experience working in education and journalism will be put to use as I diligently work to modernize our current Graduate Student Council Constitution and By-Laws.

As the chief draftsman and writer, it is my avowed goal to redefine our Constitution and By-Laws in a way that supports Diversity and Inclusion to combat systemic racism and to strengthen and connect our student body through in-person, virtual, and digital platforms. The implementation of my position this year is one of the many reasons why I love and adore CGU. As a student-focused institution, CGU is devoted to fostering intellectual and cultural diversity in and outside the classroom; GSC is no exception.