The Office of Research, Spondored Program and Grants aims to support students in their journey towards developing as a scholar. See below for programs and resources geared towards students needs.
External Funding List
Email List Sign Up
- Carlos Echeverria-Estrada, Ph.D. Candidate, Public Policy & Evaluation, won a Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy grant for 2020! Learn more about his project and the award here. Congratulations!
- Dacey Bashaw, Ph.D. student, Positive Development Psychology, won an American Psychological Foundation Kenneth and Mamie P. Clark award for 2021! Congratulations!
*If you and someone you know at CGU recently won an award, we would love to know about it! Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CGU Student Grant & Award Initiative Founding Team
- Marcus Weakley, Ph.D., Director, Center for Writing & Rhetoric (co-lead)
- Eusebio Alvaro, Ph.D., Associate Provost for Research & Research Professor of Psychology (co-lead)
- Mary Jo Gruca, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Andrew Vosko, Ph.D., Associate Provost and Director, Transdisciplinary Studies Program