The Office of SLDL partners with several offices to support student-centered programming. Below are a list of initiatives and programs, as well as offices to support students during their graduate journey.
- New Student Orientation A program for prospective students introducing them to CGU services, resources, staff and faculty.
- First Year Experience A year-long program for first year students to introduce key milestones, common questions and barriers faced during the first year of graduate school.
- THRIVE: Graduate Scholars of Color Program A program designed for graduate students of color to engage in community-building activities, meaningful conversations, workshops and events.
- SPARK A program specific to doctoral students completing their coursework. The program provides support to doctoral scholars who are approaching or are already in post-coursework phase of their graduate journey.
- Cultural and Spiritual Services
- Chicano/Latino Student Affairs Office
- Interfaith Office of the Chaplains
- Office of Black Student Affairs
- Health and Wellness
- Health Education Outreach
- 7C.Health (TimelyMD)
- Student Disability Resource Center
- Library Services
- Connection Services
- Honnold Library
- Huntley Bookstore
In addition to the services provided by TCCS, there are campus-lead offices that provide services to all Claremont College students. These offices include: