To comply with social distancing and public health guidelines, the Registrar’s Office staff remains ready to assist the CGU community through email and other distance methods as well as appointment-based meetings on campus. For ongoing updates related to the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), please visit CGU’s COVID-19 Status page.
Physical location: Harper Hall East (Campus Map)
Mailing address: 150 E. 10th St., Claremont, CA 91711
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Summer Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm. Friday: 8:30am-3:00pm
Appointments can be made for Zoom (online) or in-person meetings.
Registrar’s Office Staff:
- Sarah Jaques-Ross, University Registrar and Director of Student Records
- Nelky Rodriguez, Assistant Registrar
- Bryce Kerns, Student Records Analyst
- Elizabeth Mobley, Graduate Assistant
- Jordan Freed, Graduate Assistant