Signatures. Forms that are submitted without required signatures will not be processed. Sign and scan PDF forms that require signatures, or attach email approvals from cgu.edu (or other Claremont Colleges) email addresses.
PDF files. Ideally, the form and any supporting documents should be contained in one PDF file or PDF portfolio. If you are unable to merge PDF files, you may upload forms, approval emails and other documentation as separate PDF files.
Standard file-naming conventions. StudentLastName, StudentFirstName – FormType.pdf For example: “Montano, Camila-degree change.pdf”
Convert files to PDF: Word or Excel , or Email
- Credit Hours
- Guide to Advising Notes – for Faculty
- Instruction Modes – details & decision tree
- Navigating your Faculty Center
- Releasing Department Holds – Navigator Pathway
- 6C Instructors
- Textbook Reporting Requirements