The SLDL Office is the only office authorized to advise students on an F-1 student visa or J-1 exchange visitor visa at CGU. Students who join CGU on nonimmigrant visas other than F-1 and J-1 are supported by SLDL, however, are also referred to immigration attorneys for advice (i.e. H1-B or L-2 visas).

For more information, email or schedule an appointment.