For 24×7 assistance, please call (909) 621-8174 if off campus or x18174 if on campus. If your needs are not pressing, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for response the next business day.
Staff of OIT
MANOJ CHITRE, ASST. VP FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION/TECHNOLOGY SERVICES AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS (MANOJ.CHITRE@CGU.EDU)
Administrative Computing Services supports the University’s administrative systems and databases. CGU currently relies on PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 and Millennium 7.6. The Administrative Computing staff works closely with the users from various student affairs departments as well as academic departments to ensure that reports, new programs and additional features are developed to advance CGU’s goals.
Sheila Reeder, Information Systems Applications Supervisor (email@example.com) primary responsibilities:
- Director of the Administrative Computing Team
- Support and maintenance of administrative systems and databases
Stuart Fermenick, Database Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) primary responsibilities:
- CGU administrative server management
- PeopleSoft, Millennium systems technical architect
- Database administration of CGU-wide database infrastructure
Steven Hergert, Systems Specialist, Office of IT (email@example.com) primary responsibilities:
- PeopleSoft, Millennium systems specialist.
Carlos Morales, Application Developer (firstname.lastname@example.org) primary responsibilities:
- Administrative Applications Development
Greg Mefferd, Web Administrator (email@example.com) primary responsibilities:
- Web and intranet administration
Desktop Services supports faculty, staff and students with all their end user technology, encompassing their university owned desktops, laptops and peripheral devices and all associated end user software. Desktops Services is also the first point contact after of Help Desk and AV for other user technology needs including support for the general computing labs, the technology in the classrooms, and other technologies.
Luke Olfman, Senior Technical Support Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nataliya Alvarez, Technical Support Specialist (email@example.com)
Steven Klarin, Technical Support Specialist (Steven.Klarin@cgu.edu)
The Academic Computing team develops and supports ongoing University-wide academic technology initiatives, including online teaching and learning, Social Media (Web 2.0) technologies, mobile computing technologies, and emerging technologies for learning. The staff act as consultants to faculty about any aspect of technology use in the learning environments – classroom or online.
Sunny Chau, Instructional Technologist (firstname.lastname@example.org) primary responsibilities:
- Canvas setup, training, and support
- CGU technology tools training and support
- Support the student IT attendants
Michael Thomas, Educational Technology Manager (email@example.com) primary responsibilities:
- Manage Student IT attendants
- Manage Computing labs and classroom technology support
- Manage Mobile applications and other special projects
- Support instructional and end user technology
Technical Services provides the backbone for computing at CGU by managing and maintaining our cable plant, network infrastructure, servers and network operating systems, desktop computing systems, and wireless access points. We provide and manage e-mail, file storage, backup/recovery systems among other technical areas to support the user community.
Nasir Hakeem, Sr. Systems and Network Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) primary responsibilities:
- Maintain CGU servers and network hardware
- Maintain connectivity to consortium internet
- Ensure network services for all student, faculty, and staff
Jason Jones, Sr. Systems and Network Administrator (email@example.com) primary responsibilities:
- Support maintenance of CGU servers and network hardware
- Support maintenance of connectivity to consortium internet
- Support ensuring network services for all student, faculty, and staff