Qualtrics is an online service that allows users to easily collect, analyze, and act on large amounts of unstructured data with little or no programming.
One can easily create surveys, have people take the surveys, and then analyze the results. Features include:
- the ability to display survey results graphically and statistically
- the ability to export raw data in a variety of formats (CVS, XML, SPSS)
- libraries of customizable templates and question banks that can be shared by users and groups
- a “quick survey builder” guide for beginners
- continuous file saving, minimizing potential data loss due to browser crashes
- folders for survey organization
To get started with Qualtrics, go to my.cgu.edu, click on Staff, Faculty or Student. Click on the Qualtrics icon, located along the right side of the web page. You may be asked to log in, then you are ready to use Qualtrics.
For resources, including training and documentation, please visit the Qualtrics webpage at www.qualtrics.com/support/. You will find the following resources at the website: