Due to the “hands on” nature of Audio/Visual requests, we are keeping our direct line to the A/V department. This number is 7-3695 on campus, 909-607-3695 from off campus or via email to email@example.com As CGU continues to expand the use of technology, the hours that our faculty, staff and students require support also continue to expand. This 24×7 Helpdesk allows us to ensure, no matter what time a problem arises, someone will be available to take your call.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A competent and well trained Helpdesk staff, and a continuous improvement process to increase performance
- Fewer calls going to voicemail
- Shorter “time to answer”
- A service designed to handle 60-70% of the calls immediately and to escalate the remaining calls to specialized OIT staff promptly.
- An always-available point of contact to notify if you believe there is a significant system failure (who in turn will contact the appropriate OIT staff to address urgent problems immediately).
- Flexible staffing – we will increase staff numbers at peak times of the year to handle extra call volumes.
- Verification of your identity is needed for security. If you need help changing your password, the staff will request your name and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to verify your identity. You should have received your PIN via US Mail, but it’s possible you missed it. If you need your PIN resent we’ll be happy to mail it to the local address CGU has on file.
In person in ACB 303, 8:30AM – 5PM M-F / By phone 24×7 at 909-621-8174
Please use the elevator located on the North East wing of the building, near the side entrance and stairs.