Click on a question below to see its answer. If you do not find any question that applies to your specific problem, please send an email to our help desk, email@example.com, or call our help desk at 1-8174 (if on campus), 909-621-8174 (if off campus).
- How do I access my CGU email?
- You can also go directly to the email log in page and by pass the CGU portal by visiting the web page at outlook.office365.com
- Log in with your email address and password
- How big is my email box?
All CGU email boxes are given 50gb of storage space for their email. As your email box nears capacity, you will receive warning messages. You will be restricted from sending emails when you have used 49.5gb of storage space.
- How do I navigate Outlook Online?
- How do I adjust the reading pane on Outlook Online?
- How do I disable Conversation mode on the new version of Outlook Online?
- How do I forward my student CGU email to a personal email account?
- How do I set up an Out of Office Reply?
- How do I search for a CGU email address?
- How do I attach a file to my email?
- How do I identify phishing email or possibly dangerous email?
- How do I use the anti-SPAM software? (IronPort)
- How do I set up an email reader on my personal computer to receive CGU email?